Patient Support and Information Service
Emerge Australia’s National Patient Support and Information Service is led by a Registered Nurse and support staff. This free service is available during business hours Monday to Friday to our members, all people who live with ME/CFS, their carers, healthcare practitioners, and supporters. Please note, we cannot provide direct advice on clinical or medical treatments.
What we offer
- Information about ME/CFS
- ME/CFS Patient Education and direction to Emerge Australia’s online resources
- Telehealth Nurse Service, for short term 1:1 support
- Online community support groups and community forum
To connect with the Patient Support and Information team, you can:
- Send a message to the patient support team
- Book a Telehealth Nurse Consultation
- Call 1800 865 321 (press 1 when prompted).
If we are attending to another call, please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible)
For all media enquiries please contact Claire Heaney
Mobile: 0421 612 507
Email: [email protected]
Clinical education, Research, Biobank and Operations
To connect with Emerge Australia operations, education, and research teams or for assistance with donations and membership
click on the links below or call 1800 865 321 and press 2 for Operations and 3 for Biobank.
Clinical education Research and Biobank enquiries Operational enquiries
The operations team can support you with enquiries related to:
- speaking requests
- partnership opportunities
- fundraising proposals
- corporate enquiries
If we are attending to other calls, please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
People with and without ME/CFS and Long COVID go through difficult times at one point or another. It is important to not to give up hope and to seek help when you need support.
If this is an emergency call 000
Immediate help is available through:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Kids Help Line on 1800 55 1800