Once again Emerge Australia’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held virtually, giving all members around Australia a chance to attend. All financial members of the Association are entitled to attend the AGM either via Zoom or by proxy.
- Thursday 30 November 2023
- 6pm (AEDT) onwards
- Via Zoom (register below)
How do I participate in the virtual AGM?
The video conferencing website, Zoom, will be utilised for the AGM, enabling members to attend from home. All you need to do is sign up for a free account at zoom.us
Once you have created an account with Zoom, you can then register to attend the AGM via the link below.
There is a limit on the number of attendees who can register to attend the virtual AGM, due to Zoom license limitations.
The AGM meeting will open with a waiting room from 5.50pm (AEDT). Please allow some time to login and access the meeting if this is your first time using Zoom.
Please note. Emerge Australia staff are unable to provide IT or technical support for members to attend the meeting. We suggest you review the available how-to resources on the Zoom website.
- Confirmation of the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on 1st December 2022
- To receive:
- The President’s Report;
- The CEO’s Report; and
- The Treasurer’s Report and the financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2023
- To announce the appointment of Directors and, if necessary, to conduct any necessary Ballot
- To conduct any special business of which notice has been duly provided in accordance with the Rules of the Association
- To pass a vote of thanks to all those who have volunteered their services for the benefit of the Association during the year ended 30 June 2023.
Nominating a proxy
To nominate a proxy please complete the relevant form and returned it to the Secretary at Emerge Australia, Level 7, 276 Flinders Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 or by email to: [email protected] no later than 48 hours prior to the AGM.